1. What is the aim of certificate attestation?
Certificate attestation makes your document eligible and valuable in other foreign countries, which will also used to prove that the custodian of documents carries the original documents or its genuine. The process of attestation adds more trust and credibility to your documents in the eyes of law.
2. ‘Apostille’ is a gateway to Hague convention member countries, why?
It is an International attestation that is acceptable in about 92 Hague convention countries. All the Hague convention member countries follow this Apostille format for legalizing immigrants certificates.
3. What is the method used in the Apostille attestation?
Apostille stamp is a square shaped computer generated sticker stamp, pasted on the reverse side of the document. This is a unique computer generated stamp having a unique identification number, through which any country member of the Hague convention can check its authenticity online.
4. Please give a clarification about the type of attestation?
5. Who is the superior authority of issuing attestation and Apostille?
Embassy or consulate of the destination country is the responsible authority to grant both of this certification.
6. What are the documents which come under the noneducational certificate attestation?
7. What you mean by PCC?
PCC is an abbreviation of Police clearance certificate, it is a legal letter provided by the country where you lived in the last 6 months.
8. Why the destination officials ask PCC from immigrants?
PCC certification is used to enumerate the past activities of the applicant. It is a legal document which will assist the destination officials to understand the character of the immigrant. Nowadays, every country strictly requires this PCC certification from immigrants before granting their entry visa.
9. What is the difference between PCC and PCC attestation?
Police clearance certificate is used to specify the person is may or may not take part in any offensive criminal activities. But PCC attestation is a Home country clarification issued to ensure that the applicant is not harmful to the country.
10. What is the purpose behind the birth certificate attestation?
Birth certificate attestation is required for minor persons which means persons under the age of 18. A birth certificate attestation is quit necessary procedure before one applying for his/her kid’s admission in schools abroad and also compulsory for applying a family visa or when a child needs to be taken abroad along with parents.
11. Certificates which included in the commercial certificate attestation?
12. Please mention the processes required for applying a Kuwait certificate attestation?
13. Give a short clarification about WES and what is the aim of obtaining WES?
WES is an abbreviation of World Education Services, it is an international nonprofit organization established in 1974. It enhances international education by providing legal accreditation on educational documents. It will help the international students to catch their personal and professional needs from the United States (US) and Canada.
14. What is visa stamping?
Visa is an official declaration granted by the destination country to immigrants who are going to shift or relocate in their country. In this procedure, a visa stamp issued by the destination embassy will affix inside the passport of the applicant is called visa stamping.
15. I got a foreign job so I want to shift in that country and which visa I need for it? You need the job visa for job purposes
16. Is HRD attestation is a necessary procedure for using educational certificates and why?
Saudi, Qatar, Oman, etc. are some countries which will ask this Home country authentication for outside certificates. Certificate recognition granted by the HRD ministry is called as HRD attestation Indian government grant this recognition only for Indian citizens. In simple words, it is a home country authentication and educational certificates.
17. What are the documents required for experience certificate Apostille?
18. What are the documents required for applying a Kuwait PCC?
19. I want to apply for a UAE certificate attestation and what are processes required for it?
20. Is certificate attestation is a mandatory procedure for every overseas travel, is it true? Why?
Certificate attestation is an obligatory process for every overseas travel, which will enhance your international travel and also provide more trustworthy to your certificates. The procedure will avoid complications in your future dealings.